The Information We Collect:
- Information You Provide To Us: There are portions of this Website where We may need to collect personal information from You for a specific purpose. In the course of these various offerings, We often seek to collect from You various forms of information such as:
Your names, addresses, email, phone, business details, etc.
the information that You provide to Us in connection with the services we provide.
information that You supply to Us to validate your identity, such as a passport or proof of residency document.
- Information That is Automatically Collected: In general, You can visit this Website without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about Yourself. We, and Our third-party service providers or other partners (collectively ‘Partners’) may use automated means to collect various types of information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Our Website. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser You are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system You are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the Website You have visited, Website visited before and after You visited our Website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements You have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on. Please see our Section titled Cookies and Web Beacons policy, for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
How We May Use the Information Collected
We collect your information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it for the purposes including but not limited to:
- To communicate with You regarding our offerings and services in which You expressed interest.
- To Communications with You for Marketing and Advertising about Propques services and products.
- To enable smooth and efficient delivery of Services to you with a view to ensure your safety.
- To assess Your eligibility and Identity for Propques products and services.
- To enhance the safety and security of Our users and services.
- To inform You of services that may be of interest to You from Propques.
- For customer support.
- For research and development.
- In connection with legal proceedings.
- To provide information or interactive services through us, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
- Storage of history and data of our website.
- To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered by us.
- To process requests or applications submitted by you.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you.
- To create products or services that may meet your needs.
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
- To allow you to subscribe to our newsletter.
Cookies and Web Beacons Policy
We and our Partners may also use “web beacons” or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on Our Website or in an email, to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing Our Website or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that Website. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
Security and Data Storing
Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from you is not misused. This website also reveals personal data/information uploaded by you in connection with any lawful process. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by you, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this Web site. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this Web site constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of your information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose the User Information as follows:
- To Propques employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
(a) conduct research and analytics.
(b) create content.
(c) provide customer, technical or operational support.
(d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms).
(e) fulfil orders and user requests.
(f) host our Services, forums and online communities.
(g) administer the Website.
(h) maintain databases.
(i) otherwise, support our Services.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request;
- With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or the Website, or violations of our policies, the law or our Terms of Service/Use, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website.
- We may share the User Information with Our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with You about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer the User Information outside India. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.
Our Website may contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours.
Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Acceptance of the Policy
By visiting our website, signing up or logging into the website, uploading information on our website; you acknowledge and unconditionally accept the policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our website and services or provide here any of your personal data.
Request us to Delete or Correct your information
- If you wish to delete or correct any Personal Information provided to Propques, you can always do so by sending a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may note that correction or deletion of certain information or data may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website or your access to certain features of the Website. You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted and/or is prohibited from being deleted under any applicable law or in lieu of law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings.
Request a Copy of Your Information
You can access the personal information we hold about you. To do so please contact us by email at email@example.com. There is no charge for us providing this information to you. You can also ask for information that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, so you can transfer it to another organization if you want to.
How to complain or Submit Your Suggestions/Views
- We are committed to protect your Personal Information collected and processed by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your Personal Information, or any privacy-related feedback or concerns you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We welcome your views about our Website and our Policy. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments, please send an email to email@example.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction