At Propques, we are looking for superheroes, a.k.a. talented individuals with experience in the co-culture space. To assist our clients’ with the toughest challenges, we need diverse thinkers with expertise in delivering upscale transformation projects. With a work culture of mentoring and support, you will find people here as invested in your career as you are.
Digital Marketing Manager
* Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Eligibility & Job Description :
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the relevant field
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends etc.)
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract